CodeRED Emergency Notification
The City of DaniaThe City may also activate CodeRED to send GENERAL notifications to registered subscribers to communicate non-life safety matters, such as planned road closures, water main repairs, water and power service interruptions, etc. By selecting the box for GENERAL alerts, you can also receive these types of notifications.
Beach uses CodeRED to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed of emergencies such as evacuation notices, utility outages, water main breaks, fire or floods, chemical spills, or other emergency situations.
There is no charge to register for or use CodeRED and your personal information will be kept confidential. Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy:
- Sign up for CodeRED Alerts in Dania Beach
- Add the CodeRED phone number, 866.419.5000 to your caller ID – this is for EMERGENCY CALLS
- Add the CodeRED phone number, 855.969.4636 to your caller ID - this is for GENERAL CALLS
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone, email, text, social media, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those with hearing impairments
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers,
CodeRED Mobile Alert App
Residents and visitors can now receive enhanced public safety
If you are currently a CodeRED subscriber that has already registered your mobile phone to get notifications from the City of Dania Beach, you will continue to receive calls. However, if you download the app, you will also be able to get alerts
To download the free CodeRED Mobile Alert app, visit the Google Play or iTunes store.
To opt out or modify Codered Emergency Alerts:
Or visit: https://info.onsolve.com/Notification-Opt-Out
For more information about the CodeRED service, contact: