CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION CENTER
Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
When it comes to health, everyone wants what's best for themselves and their families.
See the latest information so you can help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
From how COVID-19 spreads to Prevention Guidelines on everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, read What you should Know about COVID-19.
Temporary Outdoor Seating Permit
Dania Beach Temporary Outdoor Seating Permit Opens in new window
To get your FREE Temporary Outdoor Seating Permit, Complete the application @daniabeachfl.gov/outdoorseating.
Questions? Please Call Community Development at 954-924-6805 x3704.
- Facial Coverings FAQs
- Is City Hall open?
- How do I contact the City?
- Can I still request a permit?
- Are public services operational?
- Are Police and Fire working?
- Can I still report a pothole or other issue?
- How can I pay my bills remotely?
- How can I open a new utility / water account?
- Will my water be shut-off?
- Should I be concerned about criminal activities?
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans are still available for Eligible Small Businesses and Non-Profits Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic.
To apply for an SBA Disaster loan or to learn more, please visit the SBA disaster assistance website at SBA.gov/disasterHave you received a PPP loan? Do you need guidance on forgiveness criteria or have other questions?
Reemployment Assistance Applications
WHO TO CALL Call your health care provider or County Health Department at 954-412-7300 if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and returned from international travel or a cruise in the last 14 days.
FDOH Call Center: 866-779-6121 or 954-357-9500.
VULNERABLE POPULATION REGISTRY You should pre-register in the Vulnerable Population Registry if you are at risk due to a disability, frailty or health issue, regardless of age, AND you elect to stay at home in the event of an emergency.
Register online by visiting Vulnerable Registry or by calling the Broward County Call Center at 311 or 954-831-4000 (TTY 954-831-3890)
Dashboard Tracks Coronavirus Key Indicators
Broward County is posting Daily COVID-19 Updates, which are graphic dashboards of key COVID-19 indicators including: number of cases, positivity rates, hospitalizations, hospital capacities, and deaths. Number of reported business violations, warnings and citations issued and business closures due to non-compliance with Emergency Orders are also included.
Residents and businesses are urged to utilize the dashboard to understand the magnitude of the pandemic in our community, and the importance of social distancing and wearing of facial coverings to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Access the dashboard from Broward.org/Coronavirus.
MANAGER'S TASK FORCE
WHAT IS THE CITY ADMINISTRATION DOING?
- Employees are receiving ongoing communication and instruction from the City’s Human Resources on actions to take for preventative and options for treatment when there are concerns.
- Our message to our employees is simple. If you are sick, you should stay home and seek medical attention.
- The City has activated telework.
- Our local Dania Beach EOC has procured emergency supplies (gloves, masks, etc.)
OTHER NEWS FOR OUR RESIDENTS:
- BSO stands ready to assist all of our residents with law enforcement and fire services. We remain extremely vigilant for our community’s safety during this crisis. https://daniabeachfl.gov/police
- All senior programs have been suspended.
- All major city events have been canceled including Spring Hunt.
- Dania After Dark, Art in the Hall and The Arts & Seafood Celebration have been postponed.
- City Hall is closed. Please consider conducting business over the phone or online. If you have questions, please call the City at 954-924-6800.
- We encourage you to pay your bills online at daniabeachfl.gov/pay
- You may also pay your permit fees and make inspection requests online at daniabeachfl.gov/permit
- For those who wish to pay at City Hall, please consider using the drop box at the front door at City Hall.
- All Public Services provided by the City of Dania Beach including water and sanitation services are operating on normal schedule.
- Dania Beach Water Customers who are concerned about water shut-off notices can be assured there will be no shut-offs during this declared emergency period.
- Hand sanitizers and public information posters containing prevention information have been placed at all City facilities visited by the public.
Please take a moment to read The Declaration of State of Emergency Order:
- 56 46th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 3-4-2021
- 55 45th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 2-25-2021
- 54 44th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 2-18-2021
- 53 43rd Declaration of State of Emergency Order 2-11-2021
- 52 42nd Declaration of State of Emergency Order 2-4-2021
- 51 41st Declaration of State of Emergency Order 1-28-2021
- 50 40th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 1-21-2021
- 49 39th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 1-14-2021
- 48 38th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 1-7-2021
- 47 37th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 12-31-2020
- 46 36th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 12-23-2020
- 45 35th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 12-17-2020
- 44 34th Declaration of State of Emergency Order 12-10-2020
- Broward County Emergency Orders
- Governor DeSantis Executive Orders
- Dania Beach Executive Orders and other documents
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida's Data & Surveillance Dashboard
- Flgov 2020 executive orders
- Preparedness Checklist for Nursing Homes & Long-Term Care
- HUD Resources
- Florida health covid19 Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Program
- CDC DIY cloth face coverings
- Smartnews: Coronavirus Report